Hey Parents – Just in case , If you miss this information at your lesson and your rider forgets to tell you:
- New session started on March 1 – please place checks in mailbox if you haven’t done so. Call Ann at 3016487602 if you would like to use a credit card.
- There are still spots for camp available most weeks – 10% discount if paid by March 1 – information is on website.
- Games night will be rescheduled when weather is better:(
- Upcoming Show opportunities for all lesson students:
April 6 – 9am to 1:00– In house Fun Show – Walk/Trot and Canter classes for all levels. Jumping from poles to 2ft. 3 – Everyone wins a ribbon – info. to follow…..$10 per class – no special clothes necessary.
April 13 9am to all day – Open Jumper Show – poles to 3 ft. Cupcake Division is $10/class. Jumper Divisions starting at 18 inches are $30 /three classes plus horse rental and coaching of $30 – required if you are using a TREC horse. Individual coaching is available – talk to your instructor if you are using your own horse. Need to find out more – talk to Ann, Robin or Kari.
(Note: Sunday lessons are on – unless we have horrible weather on April 13th. However – no lessons on Easter.)
5. Make-ups – if you need a make up please email firstname.lastname@example.org or talk directly to Kari to be sure your name is on the calendar. Remember – we need 24 hours notice except in emergency if you need a make-up.