Talbot Run – Sunday Jumper Show Update – Jump into Spring – One Week Later!

1916711_1424987983384_1743274_nHello All – With the amounts of snow we received we have decided to postpone this Sunday’s Jumper Show to March 15 same time – same details.  Projected temperature – 50 degrees! If you ride at TREC and are signed up – please let us know if you are still able to ride.  If you are coming from other places – and can still come  – we would love to have you.  If you can email and give us a heads up on trailer numbers – we can figure out the parking – Hopefully we will have a big melt this week.   Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding – Spring is coming -!

Comments are closed.