No Lessons Monday – We are ready for Summer!

get-attachment-2.aspxHi All – just one more cancellation and spring will be here (we hope). Due to the ice forecast we will not have lessons tonight (Monday) – – Liane will be here on Friday and you can make-up your lessons at your regular time (4:30,5:30,6:30) Please let me know if you a re going to be able to come. If it doesn’t work – we will try to schedule another day and time. Saturday and Sunday make-ups – we will extend the lesson session by one week to cover the blizzard days – this past weekend – we will give you a voucher for an extra lesson to be taken during the next session or a trail ride – we will be scheduling – March 20, March 25 and April 1. Stay warm and safe! Ann

Comments are closed.
%d bloggers like this: