Hope you are all safe at home – our driveway is going to take awhile to deice and I am hearing from our working students and instructor, and staff that they are stuck at home – so we have decided to be cautious and cancel all lessons today. We will plan to have one more week in this session (next Saturday) and extend the new session by a week. If you can’t come next Saturday – we will figure out a makeup after Christmas (will have some opportunities during that week – Liane volunteered to teach in the early afternoon a couple of days if riders are available.). We will have a shortened schedule next Saturday. 3:00 riders should plan to ride at 9, 2:00 riders, plan to ride at 10 and 1:00 riders plan to ride at 12. We will have hot chocolate and holiday music. Let us know if you can’t make it. Again – thank you so much for all your flexibility – our main goal is to keep all including the horses safe.