Talbot Run Riding Center Summer/Fall Calendar
(other dates for show opportunities will be added)
- June 11 – Mounted Practice
- June 17 – Summer Pond Party at TREC – details to follow.
- June 18 – Seneca HT and Eventing Rally
- June 24-25 – Ride for Life – Come and Support Tiffany and Robin
- June 28 – Capital Region Meeting for all attending Championships – please mark your calendar.
- July 8 – Swan Lake Jumpers – see Robin if interested – all Champs bound jumpers should attend
- July 9 – Mounted Practice – Tetrathalon jumping, gates and slip rail Intro. for all:)
- July 17 – 22 – Championships at the Kentucky Horse Park
- July 30 – Mounted Practice – Dressage
- August 6 – FADShow at Loch Moy (Dressage) – all levels – talk to Robin
- August 13 – Mounted Practice – Cross country
- August 20 – Mounted Practice – Flat (may change)
- August 19 – PVDA Dressage at Schooley Mill
- August 26 – Loudon Horse Trial – talk to Robin PC qualifier for next year:)
- August 27 – Pool Party at the Keisers’ (Tentative)
- September 10 – Mounted Practice
- September 10 – Loch Moy Starter Horse Trial
- September 17 – Tet Rally
- September 23 – FADShow at By Chance
- September 24 – Mounted Practice
- September 30 – FADShow at Loch Moy
- October 1 – Dressage Fix a Test for all rally riders
- October 8 – Dressage Rally
- November 5 – Loch Moy Horse Trial
Please note all of the above is subject to change but we will try to keep as close as possible:)
Riding Schedule (may change due to vacations etc)
12:00 – Lilli, Abby D., Reagan, James
1:00 – Kate B., Brooke K., Eleanor, Anna, Julianne
2:00 – Gretchen, Kate B., Megan S., Mac
3:00 – Ali S., Kat, Sarah, Elena
4:00 – Kirsten, Mary, Catherine, Nadia, Macy
5:00 – Jemma, Drew, Ella, Isabella
Other Calendar Notes
- As many of these show options close for entries a few weeks in advance of the show, please let us know your interests well in advance of the show. All paperwork is the responsibility of the rider, but let us know if you have any questions about entering!
- Trailering and coaching money is due before we leave for the show. All fees will be laid out at the end of this document. Checks should be made out to TREC.
- Some events will require a certain number of riders to go.
Fee schedule will be as follows:
- Event/horse trial: $55 coaching, $35 trailering
- Jumper show: $40 coaching, $35 trailering
- Dressage show: $40 coaching, $35 trailering
Trailering fees are quoted based on shows that are up to 45 miles away. Anything that is beyond that will be an extra $1 per mile.
If you are using a Talbot Run horse that you do not full lease, there will be a $30/day horse rental fee. Coaching is required for all Talbot Run horses.